What is the Alliance Hive?
The Alliance Hive is the exclusive online networking platform for the Alliance for Health Policy and Systems Researchers grantees, partners, and collaborators. It is a space to connect, network, engage and collaborate with the global HPSR community.
Our primary audiences are:
- Past and current Alliance grantees
- Individuals invited to collaborate on specific projects
Benefits of the Hive
- Stay up-to-date with Alliance news and events
- Interact with other grantees
- Share ideas in areas of interest
- Collaborate on specific projects
Who we are
The Alliance for Health Policy and Systems Research (the Alliance) works to improve the health of those in low- and middle-income countries by supporting the generation and use of evidence that strengthens health systems. As an international partnership hosted by the World Health Organization, we work together with organizations around the world to:
- Provide a unique forum for the health policy and systems research community;
- Support institutional capacity for the conduct and uptake of health policy and systems research;
- Stimulate the generation of knowledge and innovations to nurture learning and resilience in health systems; and
- Increase the demand for and use of knowledge for strengthening health systems.
Throughout all our work, we prioritize and promote systems thinking, which recognizes that the whole of the system is more than its constituent parts. We also recognize the need to engage diverse actors in health policy and systems research – we target our support to ensure better inclusion of and participation by women, those in low- and middle-income countries and other historically underrepresented groups.